"May the light within shine so brightly that our path ahead is illuminated. May all obstacles be removed and may we uplift and elevate all those we come in contact with." Kia Miller
Join us for a Prenatal Partner Yoga Workshop - We will spend an evening full of love & connection!
We will warm up with partner yoga and thai massage, passing through hands on tips to support women in labour with touch, traditional Mexican rebozo techniques, breath & holding space with confidence!
Pregnancy is a transitional time for women and men, and a great opportunity to step into being a solid, loving team. Your partner can be anyone who will be with you during labor.
No prior yoga experience is necessary and classes are designed for all trimesters of pregnancy.
$44 dlls per couple
email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on the mat!
Through asana, breath work, visualization, mindfulness, & mantra you will develop multiple tools for childbirth and motherhood.
Some benefits of prenatal yoga practice are:
- Improve your balance, physically and emotionally, relieve stress & tension, improve circulation!
- Calm the nervous system, through deep breathing, the NS goes into parasympathetic mode, which is responsible for relaxation.
- Preparation for Labor, strengthening the legs, connecting with your pelvic floor, conscious breathing, may sometimes be challenging. This transfers into the time of labor, allowing one to practice being "comfortable with the uncomfortable".
- Sense of community/sisterhood, It can be very comforting to be with a group of women who understand what we are going through.
- But most importantly is nurturing time, allowing you mind and body to stop and slow down. Through the practice of yoga, you are setting intention in taking care and connecting not only to yourself, but with your baby!
Every women is welcome at any stage of their pregnancy, is never to late! It is always advisable to check in with your care provider (doctor/midwife) to see if yoga is suitable for you at this time.
S/S Classes will run every Friday on April, May & June!
All yoga levels welcome - Pre-registration is the best way to ensure your spot in class as spaces are limited.
4 x classes a month $68 - 3 x classes a month $54 - 2 x classes a month $38
(Classes are not transferable to next month if not used.)
Location: @Full Circle Studio 1183 Odlum Drive, Suite 101 Vancouver, BC V5L 2P6 - Easy parking on the street.
To sign up Fill up the waiver form & Email transfer: email@example.com
See you in the mat!
Hatha-flow yoga practice, involve a balanced series of asana, pranayama and meditation. The purpose: acquire mindful body expression and stillness of the mind, supported by our own inner strength and connection with our own nature.
Embodied transformation Pre-natal Yoga, one-on-one practice available.
Gathering as women is an empowering and revitalizing experience, where we meet as ONE to reconnect with our true self. We move, breathe, laugh, share, reflect, and celebrate.
Most importantly we reconnect and embrace our feminine essence, the goddess within!
A blessing away is a circle of loving women who gather together in a beautiful and unique way to honor, nurture, and support the process of transformation from maiden to mother.
This ceremony helps the mother to prepare herself for the birth, emotionally, spiritually and mentally. She feels 'held' and supported by those she loves and respects. This may include her mother, sisters, aunts, daughters, best friends.
778 302 47 85